The beauty of our cold-brewed coffee is that it is never in a rush. Our process of extracting the very best from our beans is one that happens over time, not heat, because we don’t believe in burning out.
Cold Brew Process
1. Premium Beans We start by selecting on the finest beans from Central and South America.
2. Roast We then apply a light-medium roast to the beans, changing their color and enhancing their natural flavor.
3. Grind We coarsely grind the beans, which allows for easier and cleaner filtration after the cold-brewing process.
4. Soak These grounds are then soaked in filtered, ambient temperature water for hours, never using any heat in the process.
5. Patience By letting time extract the flavor of the beans rather than heating them, our coffee gets that smooth, sweeter, bold taste that’s never bitter.
6. Filter We then carefully filter out the grounds, creating a delicious liquid that naturally contains more antioxidants, caffeine, and less acid than traditionally brewed coffee.
7. Finish Depending on the flavor, we mix in reduced fat milk, natural cane sugar, and natural flavors of Mexican Vanilla, Salted Caramel, and Dark Chocolate.