We love this pie recipe from Hayley at The Domestic Rebel! It's frozen (that's right, no baking involved) and the perfect indulgent treat, just in time for the holidays.
This no bake dessert is perfect for those who take a little cream (or a lot) in their coffee!
- 1 (3.4 oz box) INSTANT vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup High Brew Mexican Vanilla cold brew
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1 Tbsp pure coffee extract or less if you want a less strong coffee flavor
- 1 (8 oz tub) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans for garnish
In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding dry mix, the cold brew coffee, the milk and the coffee extract. Whisk until combined and slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Fold in the Cool Whip completely, making sure to get the bottom!
Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth out the top. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Just before serving, pipe on whipped cream and garnish with dark chocolate-covered espresso beans. Cut into wedges and serve!